Summer XC Base Building Adventure Session
June 19th - July 25th, 5 weeks, ($225)
- the focus on this session will be to build a strong base from which athletes can launch a successful cross country campaign
- as we want to have fun while we train, workouts will be launched from various trail heads and wilderness access points in and around Anchorage and will involve multi-hour jog/hike/climb/riding opportunities
- weekend adventures will get more remote with trips up and down the Alaska road system
- as we will venturing into the Alaskan wilderness, the ability to keep up with the group is necessary, and admission into the session will be determined by Coach Luke
Winter Endurance Session from Jan 15 to March 12, 8 weeks
Option 1 ($120) or Option 2 ($360)
Option 1: Once-a -Week, on Mondays by Service High little gym. Anyone can join. Session cost is $120
Option 2: Personal Daily Plan, Session Cost is $360. This one needs coach approval as it is dependent on your ability as compared to the other athletes that are signed up.
- Goal is to build athletes up to be in position to excel in the upcoming Spring track season
- Session workouts will be designed with the Athlete's goals, strengths, and areas for improvement in mind
- Includes option, for additional cost, of a chaperoned weekend trip to a L48 Indoor Meet to compete in a competitive meet
- In addition to training runs (tempo efforts, long runs, fartleks, hill repeats, etc.) we can incorporate mountain climbs, bike rides, swim workouts and other multi-sport activities as desired or necessary
If Preferred, Checks payable to Anchorage Endurance, llc
XC Running Fall Championship Session
Oct 16th to Nov 11th,4 weeks is $180 or $45/wk
- The Alaskan XC season officially ends on September 30th, just when it's starting to get serious down in the L48.
- What is the serious Alaskan cross country runner to do?!?
- The Fall Session is available the serious XC runner and will provide athletes looking to extend their seasons, improve their times, and impress college coaches in a competitive, yet fun, training environment with professional coaching to ensure the athletes efforts, and the costs associated with L48 racing, aren't wasted.
- Each athlete gets an individualized daily training plan to fit their unique schedule, goals, and needs. This IS NOT a 'one size fits all' approach.
- Can include entries into and coaching during
- October 14th George Fox Invite near Portland, Oregon
- November 11th Nike Northwest Regional Championship in Boise, Idaho
- NOTE: If L48 isn't an option we will substitute with local races such as
- October 22nd United Nations 5K
- October 29th Anchorage Frightening 4K
- November 26th Anchorage Turkey Trot 5K
- free coaching from November 11th through December 3rd for any athletes who qualify for the Nike National Championship in Portland