Winter Endurance Session from Jan 15 to March 12, 8 weeks
Option 1 ($120) or Option 2 ($360)
Option 1: Once-a -Week, on Mondays by Service High little gym. Anyone can join. Session cost is $120
Option 2: Personal Daily Plan, Session Cost is $360. This one needs coach approval as it is dependent on your ability as compared to the other athletes that are signed up.
- Goal is to build athletes up to be in position to excel in the upcoming Spring track season
- Session workouts will be designed with the Athlete's goals, strengths, and areas for improvement in mind
- Includes option, for additional cost, of a chaperoned weekend trip to a L48 Indoor Meet to compete in a competitive meet
- In addition to training runs (tempo efforts, long runs, fartleks, hill repeats, etc.) we can incorporate mountain climbs, bike rides, swim workouts and other multi-sport activities as desired or necessary
If Preferred, Checks payable to Anchorage Endurance, llc
XC Running Fall Championship Session
Oct 16th to Nov 11th,4 weeks is $180 or $45/wk
- The Alaskan XC season officially ends on September 30th, just when it's starting to get serious down in the L48.
- What is the serious Alaskan cross country runner to do?!?
- The Fall Session is available the serious XC runner and will provide athletes looking to extend their seasons, improve their times, and impress college coaches in a competitive, yet fun, training environment with professional coaching to ensure the athletes efforts, and the costs associated with L48 racing, aren't wasted.
- Each athlete gets an individualized daily training plan to fit their unique schedule, goals, and needs. This IS NOT a 'one size fits all' approach.
- Can include entries into and coaching during
- October 14th George Fox Invite near Portland, Oregon
- November 11th Nike Northwest Regional Championship in Boise, Idaho
- NOTE: If L48 isn't an option we will substitute with local races such as
- October 22nd United Nations 5K
- October 29th Anchorage Frightening 4K
- November 26th Anchorage Turkey Trot 5K
- free coaching from November 11th through December 3rd for any athletes who qualify for the Nike National Championship in Portland
Summer XC Base Building Session June 20th - July 25th, 5 weeks, ($225)
- the focus on this session will be to build a strong base from which athletes can launch a successful cross country campaign
- as we want to have fun while we train, workouts will be launched from various trail heads and wilderness access points in and around Anchorage and will involve multi-hour jog/hike/climb/riding opportunities
- weekend adventures will get more remote with trips up and down the Alaska road system
- as we will venturing into the Alaskan wilderness, the ability to keep up with the group is necessary, and admission into the session will be determined by Coach Luke